Normally Local Organizer provides assistance to obtain visas to enter Poland for those participants who are officially nominated by their NACs only. (listed in a Final Entry Form (FEF) signed by the NAC’s Authorities.
To get the VISA you need the Official Invitation from the Local Organizer (Aero Club of Wloclawek).
Standard procedure to get VISA:
- Fill-full the Invitation Data Form (IDF) with needed data to submit application by the Local Organizer to get Polish VISA. Please download the Invitation Data Form (IDF) from the official website www.rcheli-wchs2017.pl .
- Send Invitation Data Form (IDF) to the Local Organizers via email lp.71154490538802hce1544905388w-ile1544905388hcr@i1544905388lehcr1544905388 no later than May 15th, 2017 .
- Pay all costs of visas during the registration procedure.
- An applicant pays all Organizers expenditure (approx. 25 Euros per one) to help getting a Visa.
- Team Manager is liable for the compliance of the personal data of each national team member.
- For more information use: http://www.msz.gov.pl/en/travel_to_poland/visa .
- For more information on countries which are not required to have a Polisch VISA for entering Poland use: http://www.msz.gov.pl/en/travel_to_poland/entering_poland/visa_free/visa_free_countries .
INVITATION DATA FORM (IDF)
Invitation Data Form (IDF) – (DOC Format)